Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Enter the Stillness

I am not a man ..... but I am enjoying the experience of BEING a man. 

Hello fellow travelers ....

This is a new space to reflect my new expression. Some of you may know me only through Bearapalooza, or Roy's Hideaway, or as a musician, or as a family member. This new site includes all of those things, as well as my new personal directions in music, my audio production work, and my studies of New Thought Spirituality and A Course In Miracles. I will use this space to let everyone know about music I am working on, projects I am involved with, what's going on with me at Roy's Hideaway and with Bearapalooza, to share spiritual insights and to give and receive abundance!

NAMASTE

1 comment:

  1. Jay guided me here. Thanks for letting us join you on your journey.

    ReplyDelete

RAISE IT UP!

 Get the new Album "Raise It Up" ! Available now at CD Baby. Available soon on Amazon, Itunes and other outlets. GO TO :  h...