Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Opinions that disturb my peace.

I hear so many people say "I respect the opinions I don't agree with, let's agree to disagree" I do respect everyone as a beautiful expression of God, but I cant escape a feeling deep in my soul that some opinions are more loving than others. Its hard not to get angry when I hear opinions that hurt the rights of others and curtail freedom and expansion. It so hard for me not to fall into ego and scream, "BUT THAT'S JUST NOT NICE OR LOVING OR RESPECTFUL OF YOUR FELLOW HUMANS", but then if I do that, I am contributing to the very thing that causes me upset.

So ... I ask G.O.D. for clarity, for compassion and for more love and forgiveness

(and my ego says "yeah and I also pray they realize I am right dammit )


2 comments:

  1. Freddy I know exactly what you mean...and have been working on a piece of a similar flavor for a few days now...Namaste, baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post mate, keep up the great work, just shared this with my friendz
    book

    ReplyDelete

RAISE IT UP!

 Get the new Album "Raise It Up" ! Available now at CD Baby. Available soon on Amazon, Itunes and other outlets. GO TO :  h...